RBI Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notifications for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical). All the interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online for RBI post 2019. Details for RBI 2019 jobs are given below. So read the full article and apply before January 27, 2019 for RBI engineer post 2019.
RBI Jobs 2019 Important Dates:
Reserve Bank 2019 exam dates and other important dates is given below. So apply before the RBI 2019 job last date.
• Starting Date for RBI 2019 Online form : January 07, 2019.
• Last date for RBI 2019 Application fee : January 27, 2019.
• Last date for RBI 2019 online form : January 27, 2019.
• Last date of Editing in RBI 2019 application form : January 27, 2019.
• Last Date for Printing your RBI 2019 Application form : February 15, 2019.
• Tentative Date of RBI 2019 Online Exam : February 2019.
RBI 2019 Jobs Age Limit:
RBI 2019 age limit is given below and age relaxation is also applicable for reserved candidates. Details for this are given below.
• Candidate age must be 20 to 30 years (as given below date range).
• Candidates must be born on or after January 02, 1989 and not later than January 01, 1999.
• SC/ST candidates will be relaxed 5 years in upper age limit i.e. 35 years.
• OBC candidates will be relaxed 3 years in upper age limit i.e. 33 years.
• PWD for General candidates will be relaxed 10 years in upper age limit.
• PWD for OBC candidates will be relaxed 13 years in upper age limit.
• PWD for SC/ST candidates will be relaxed 15 years in upper age limit.
• Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married will be relaxed by 10 years.
• Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between January 01, 1980 and December 31, 1989 will be relaxed by 5 years.
RBI 2019 Application Fee:
• Application fee for General and OBC candidates will : Rs. 450/- (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges).
• Application fee for SC/ST/PwD and Ex Serviceman candidates will : Rs. 50/- (Only Intimation charges)
Note: Payment can be done through any given mode : Online i.e. Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Internet Banking, Credit Cards, IMPS, Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards.
RBI 2019 Exam Pattern:
The final selection will be done through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks. The detail of the exam pattern is given below.
|Sr. No.||Test name (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||50||50||150 mins (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
RBI 2019 Application Process:
• Open the RBI official website i.e. http://www.rbi.org.in/
• Click on “Click here for New Registration” link
• Then a register and password will be generated.
• Upload recent passport size scanned photograph (20 KB to 30 KB).
• Upload scanned signature (10 KB to 20 KB).
• Now press the “Final Submit” Button.
• Pay the application fee.
RBI 2019 Exam Center:
RBI 2019 exam for junior engineer will be held in February 2019 at the following cities.
|Agartala||Ahmedaabd – Gandhinagar||Bangalore||Bhopal|
|Bhubaneshwar||Chandigarh – Mohali||Chennai||Dehradoon|
|Gangtok – Bardang||Guwahati||Hyderabad||Jaipur|
|Lucknow||Mumbai – Navi Mumbai||Nagpur||New Delhi|